Jackson Creek Kennel is dog boarding facility serving clients from our 35-acre location in the Peyton/Falcon area. We want to make you feel at ease when you leave your pets with us. Our owners live on site and actively care for your dog the entire time it is here. Our facilities are clean, well lit, and warm, and are never overcrowded. In addition to boarding, we also offer obedience training and gun dog training, including guided hunts for Upland bird hunting.
We opened our facility in 2009 because there was glaring need for our services. Parting from a pet can be worrisome. We want to make you feel ease when you leave your pets with us. The owners live on site and are actively caring for your dog the entire time for dog is in their care. Jackson Creek Kennel facilities are clean, well lit, offer warmth and a dog run for each dog to exercise. The facilities are never overcrowded and are built so that your dog get everything your dog needs to be happy and healthy during their stay with us.
For your stay at JCK here’s what you will need to pack.
- You will need to supply food, just a little more food than they will need for their stay.
- Food and water bowls are not necessary unless needed to slow down consumption.
- Please use a re-sealable container, not a plastic bag, or dog food bag.
- Your dog’s name and feeding instructions should be on the container.
- All dogs should have a collar, no chain or pinch collars please, and be led into the office on leash.
- Please bring a copy of your Vet records, Rabies, Distemper/Parvo and Bordetella should all be up to date.
- A bed is ok but not needed. A pad or blanket please, nothing fiber or foam filled.
- Below there is a client info form. If you print it and bring it with you it would save a little time. You only have to fill this out once.
- Our rates are $40 per day for 1 dog, $70 per day for 2 dogs. Payment is due at drop off.
Pick up and drop off times are at 9 am or at 6 pm. What works best for you. Please let me know.
Thanks for choosing JCK.